When it comes to making school lunches, we like that time to be organized and stress-free. When it comes to the actual lunch, we focus on healthy options that will fuel hungry tummies and get the kiddos through the day. And it’s always a bonus when the school lunchbox has a Star Wars twist!
When you’re making school lunches every single day it’s easy to fall victim to routine. We wanted to break free of the lunchbox rut and offer creative inspiration to blast boredom and present healthy kid-approved options.
This Planetbox lunchbox is a great tool for creating school lunches that are exciting and creative with a healthy twist. With each compartment, your child can have the perfect portions for a well-balanced meal. And, we totally love that meal prep is quick and easy and involves very little clean-up time. A win-win for all busy moms!
On today’s menu:
1. Tie Fighter cutout sandwich made with whole wheat bread, turkey and cheddar cheese. Served on a bed of lettuce with black olives.
2. Cucumbers, carrots and sharp cheddar cheese stars.
3. Yogurt dip with sprinkles and fresh fruit.
4. Trail mix and yogurt covered pretzels.
5. Dark chocolate square for a sweet treat.
Stay tuned for more inspiration, but in the meantime, dust of those cookie cutters and get creative! Cut sandwiches into shapes, turn plain cheese into stars and hearts or add notes or messages to your little one. These simple touches are bound to make them smile!