This weekend Dot to Dot hosted another successful show in London. Exhibiting their visions for SS16 were 30 brands, 20 of which were new brands. From Interiors, Toys, Accessories to Clothing, Dot to Dot had all bases covered.
Eagerly anticipated pieces from favourites such as Milk and Biscuits their cohesive SS line this season using illustrations by Naomi Wilkinson ‘Swimmer’ is the epitome of Summer. Tootsa MacGinty staying true to their use of fun shapes, colour and character. Lapin and Me launching stunning new shades as well as new little friends to the range. Braveling introduced fun beanies to their accessory line.
The trends tipped for SS16 vary from very minimal sharp graphics and monochrome to huge flares, prints and floral’s evocative of the 70’s.
Here’s a sneak peek at some new and exciting brands to look out for…
1. | Lucy Peach Slice are creating whimsical dresses with a retro edge.
2. | From this basketball dress. Expect more beautifully simple jersey pieces from Pala Mino.
3. | The Finnish brand Papu Stories bring bold shades and minimal prints using their bespoke fun illustrations.
4. | Mr. Uky, this super fun new brand has a personal story to each of their pieces, handmade with luxurious comfortable fabrics.
5. | The androgynous aesthetic of Cotton Sparrow brings subtle detail to simple basics.
6. | Organic Zoo, easily recognised for their ‘milk’ sweaters bring more beautifully soft basics for your little ones, with cheeky personality.
Championing superb typography in their lifestyle brand; Nor-Folk launched at Dot to Dot. If you love simplicity and monochrome, you’ll love Nor-Folk. With an adult apparel range, makes for perfect twinning with your Babiekins.
Noodoll are taking their quirky characters into fun stationery, the beautiful cloud cushion would look gorgeous in any nursery. Beanie and Bear’s swimwear has some great colour combinations, pieces that can be mixed up to create a great beach ready look that’s comfortable and fun for your little Babiekins this summer.
SS16 looks set to be another great fun season!