Garlands are always fun and easy way to get festive for any holiday. They can be made with simple things you might already have lying around the house, or things that could easily be found at the dollar store. I found a pack of orange balloons and green tissue paper, and put together this pumpkin garland. To add a little more spook, I added a jack-o-lantern face on the balloons. The kids and I plan on throwing a pumpkin carving party, so we will be using our pumpkin jack-o-lantern garland to decorate!
Pumpkin Balloon Garland DIY
Total time: 20 minutes
Green tissue paper
Green curling ribbon
1. Cut out pumpkin leaves from the green tissue paper, about 1-2 per balloon.
2. Cut out 10″-12″ strands of curling ribbon.
3. Blow up various sizes of balloons.
4. Tie the ribbon to the balloon knot and glue on pumpkin leaves. Curl the ribbon.
5. Cut out a 4′-5′ strand of ribbon and tie the balloons on. Glue on more pumpkin leaves on the string between each balloon.
6. Cut out a jack-o-lantern face from black tape and place on some balloons.