You may be thinking these are the most simple, obvious elements of summer style ever. You’re right. BUT finding the quality items that last you a lifetime aren’t so obvious. I consider these essentials to all wardrobes and here are the details:
1. A panama hat. Janessa Leone’s quality is pretty incomparable, especially if you are used to getting cheapos. Highly recommend investing in a hat basically made just for you! (Gloria Hat HERE)
2. A great MONOCHROME bikini. Triangl Swimmwear fits fantastic, has a great material, and gives you a sense of modernness compared to the usual over-printed suit. (Indiana Ice Bikini HERE)
3. Simple white tee. I used to op-out and just have a ton of plain white tee’s from Forever 21. (Which always end up with holes and feel like sand paper.) I finally invested in a T by Alexander Wang and will never go back. This is ACNE Men’s. Great quality and oversized! (Limit Cotton TShirt HERE)
5. The slip on. If you can’t swoon over the Birkenstock, these Jeffrey Campbell’s still give you the idea of dressing up when you’re not! (Gold Bar Sandal HERE)
6. Perfectly cut shorts. These aren’t those high-waisted, butt cheek baring kind. One Teaspoon’s denim quality is amazing and these have a deceiving vintage look. Plus, they’re 30& OFF today at One Teaspoon’s Home Site!! (Outlaw Denim HERE)
You can find leather and Barge Cement at Tandy’s Leather and other leather good stores. A lot of time they are even willing to give away their scraps! These two hats are different, the finished product is a fedora from Target.
Posted by Kaityn