We are excited to present to you another fun gift guide collaboration with Mom’s Best Network! Presenting our Mini-Valentine Gift Guide…it’s all about LOVE! Featuring an exclusive interview by Tana Hallows with Momma’s Gone City Jessica Shyba, sharing some fun details about the darling love story of her Theo and Beau and the positive changes it has brought to her little family! Also featuring some fun DIY Valentines that are easy to make with your little Babiekins, and of course some Valentine fashion and gift giving fun! You won’t want to miss it…CHECK it all out here!
We also put together an awesome giveaway featuring items found in our Mini-Valentine gift guide…brought to you in collaboration with Mom’s Best Network and 14 other shops and brands! Please Enter Below…you have the chance to WIN 1 of 19 different prizes! Have a Happy Valentines and enjoy this month of love!
Type Design by Hello Tosha Design Co.
1. Trendy Ties 2 winners pick two ties
2. Party in a box by: sweet estelle, studio mucci, sucre shop & big bright bold…1 winner
3. Shan & Toad $100 Gift Card 2 winners
4. skoope home 2 winners pick two 8×10 prints
5. carousel ny $100 gift card 1 winner
6. Geo Print Dress Swallows Return 1 winner
7. hello tosha love prints 2 winners pick one 8×10 print
8. micro kickboard scooters 2 winners pick mini a 3 in 1 or micro scooter
9. Ruby blue inc head wraps 1 winner picks two
10. RUUM Kids wear $50 gift card 4 winners
11. Dreamcatcher baby dress 1 winner
1. Please enter using the raffle copter below, including leaving a comment below…This month, It’s All about Love! Share with us your favorite ways to show your loved ones that you care! Each item is NOT mandatory…but doing so will increase your points and possible chances for winning!
2. must be 18 years of age or older…open to the US and Canada…
3. You will have the chance to WIN 1 of these awesome prizes…a total of 19 WINNERS!
4. Contest end at 11:59 pm MST Monday February 10th. Winners announced by Tuesday Feb 11th!
I love the little things my boys do. The way they laugh,their facial expressions and the funny things that come out of their mouths at times. I love being able to show them I love them in return by everyday little things and sometimes just snuggling up with them to watch a good movie or read a book.
Janet Choi says
I’m not a very good cook so it’s my labor of love each day to show my husband I care!
My favorite way to show my little ones love is to turn off all electronics, TVs, computers, etc. in the middle of the day and just play. We’ll go outside, we’ll get out every single toy they want to play with, we’ll eat snacks on a blanket in the middle of the living room. Basically I give them my undivided attention without worrying about the little things like instagram or how big of a mess we make.
I love walking down the street, when my oldest son will suddenly reach up and hold my hand for no reason.
joanna garcia says
I share the love with my family and friends and everyone i meet i like to try to brighten peoples day up! i love my family especially my kids and everyone that is positive! love can do so many wonderful things, just a smile changes everything!
My children (4, 3, and 1) are so young right now, it’s become clear to me that the best way I can show them I love them is to give them my undivided attention — putting down my phone, book, computer, etc and just playing with or listening to them. I also love to cook and bake for the people I love!
amy pugmire says
I like to share my love by being affectionate with the ones I love. I love to spend time with my kids and hubby and family. just doing little things like a cute note or a nice compliment. I love to make fun memories with my family we love life! Being a mother is the most rewarding gift in life! I am so thankful I get to be one!
Rebecca L. says
As cliche as this might sound, I absolutely love being a mom and wife. I have been wanting to be a mommy for such a long time and it still feels so surreal that my dream is a reality. I show my love to family and friends by doing small things everyday – phone calls, texts, gifts, and through actions. Xoxo.
Kelly D says
I love being a stay at home mom so I can spend time with my kids and I share my love by trying to always do what is best for my family and also volunteering my time with causes I care about.