This gorgeous nautical necklace from Pinkpoppyseed was featured in our Spring issue, and we want to give one away to a lucky reader!
There are a variety of ways you can enter. Pick one or all of the below to do! Remember that for each entry, you must leave a separate comment on this post. (It’s the only way we can count up all the entries in one spot)
- (1 entry) COMMENT on this post telling us what outfit you’d pair this necklace with.
- (1 entry) PIN this image to your Pinterest account. Be sure to use hashtag #babiekinsmag so we see the pin! Leave a comment here telling us you did so.
- (1 entry) BLOG about this giveaway. You’re welcome to use the image above, but you MUST link the image back to this post, using the URL: http://babiekinsmag.com/pinkpoppyseed-giveaway (Entries which omit this step won’t be counted; sorry!) Leave a comment here with a link to your blog post.
- (1 entry) VISIT Pinkpoppyseed’s shop and leave a comment here telling us what item catches your attention.
- (1 entry) INSTAGRAM about this giveaway. Take a picture or screen shot of this blog post if you’d like — or surprise us and get creative! Whatever you do, be sure to mention @BabiekinsMag and use the hashtag #babiekinsmag so we see your post! Leave a comment here telling us you instagrammed.
- (1 entry) FOLLOW US on Instagram; we’re @BabiekinsMag. Leave a comment here letting us know!
- (1 entry) FOLLOW US on Twitter; we’re @BabiekinsMag there, too. Leave a comment here so we know you did!
- (1 entry) CONNECT with us on GFC; click here and you’ll see the Google Friend Connect on the right side of the page. Once again, leave a comment to let us know.
- (1 entry) TWEET about this giveaway.Be sure to mention @BabiekinsMag and use hashtag #babiekinsmag so we see the tweet! Example: “I just entered to win a necklace which was worn in @BabiekinsMag! http://babiekinsmag.com/pinkpoppyseed-giveaway #babiekinsmag” Leave a comment here telling us you tweeted.
The fine print: Giveaway ends Monday, August 13th. Winners will be selected at random from random.org. This giveaway is open to anyone (worldwide).
Photography credits: left image, Katie Jo Stephens; right image, Jessie Kenney.