Have you heard of the luxury skincare line Le bébé Coo ? They are a fantastic line of high-end skincare products for babies and tots. I recently got to try the Le bébé Coo’s Color-Enhancing Tear-Free Shampoos and Leave-In Conditioner on my kiddos who have naturally curly hair and can be hard to maintain.
The Le bébé Coo line is made of only natural ingredients and a great way to protect your little one’s locks! The Leave-In Conditioner was my absolute favorite because it was as simple as spray and brush out my kiddos’ hair. Le bébé Coo’s full line of 12 products can be found directly from lebebecoo.com and other fine baby boutiques across the nation.
We has a set to give away of the Color-Enhancing Tear-Free Shampoos (Retail: $22.00) and Leave-In Conditioner (Retail: $18.00)!
Follow each step provided below via rafflecopter…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The contest will run from Monday, April 23th at 6:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada) to Monday, April 29th 6:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada). Good luck!
Over at the Babiekins office, we have been keeping a little secret and we are so very excited to finally be able to share it with you. Our editor-in-chief, Priscila Barros, is expecting her third child and we couldn’t be more thrilled. In honor of our very big news, we have teamed up with some of the biggest names in the baby industry to bring you one large giveaway, creating the ultimate newborn starter kit for one very lucky new or expectant family out there.
What You’ll Win:
One very lucky new or expectant family will win all of the following…
1. Monte Design Luca Glider
2. Serena and Lily Nursery Basics set (bumper, crib sheet, crib skirt) -
3. Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair with the baby set (fits a child up to 3 yrs old) and cushion set
4. Oeuf Welcome Set
5. Story North Miffy Lamp
6. Fine Little Day Gran Baby Blanket
7. Life Factory 4 oz Baby Bundle
8. Prince Lionheart washPOD and Prince Lionheart bebePOD
9. Boon Pulp (Silicone Teething Feeder), Boon Orb (Bottle Warmer), Boon Clutch (Dishwasher Basket), Boon Scrub (Bottle Brush), Boon LAWN (Countertop Drying Rack), Boon STEM (Lawn Drying Rack Accessory), Boon TWIG (Lawn Drying Rack Accessory)
10. Boba Carrier 3G
11. Rockabye Baby 3 CD Bundle
How to Enter:
Follow each step provided below via rafflecopter…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The contest will run for two weeks from Monday, March 4th at 6:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada) to Monday, March 18th 6:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada).
If you are or know a new or expectant mother, then you are not going to want to miss this. Coming this Monday, March 4th, we have a very exciting announcement and have teamed up with the biggest names in the baby industry to create one of the largest giveaways for newborns that you have ever seen. Check back on the blog on Monday for all of the details.
Want to win this fantastic party dress from Misha Lulu? You’ll need to go on a scavenger hunt and find an copy of Babiekins Magazine* in print, then follow the directions here!
Here’s how it works:
- [For 1 entry] Leave a comment on this post telling us one bit of trivia you learned from the Misha Lulu interview in Babiekins Magazine.
- [For 2 entries] Find the funny photo in Babiekins Magazine of the Misha Lulu kids making faces. Post a picture on the Babiekins Magazine Facebook wall of your little one making a Misha Lulu face! Then come back here and leave a comment on this post to let us know.
We will randomly select the WINNER on Monday the 15.
–UPDATE: Congratulations to Claire, who’s the lucky winner of this gorgeous dress. Claire, check your email! XO–
*Here’s where to find Babiekins Magazine:
US: Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Stater Bros.
UK: Lapin and Me | Rowdy Roddy Vintage
France: d’Arthur à Zoé
Australia: Something Nice For Kids
US and International: Through Etsy here
We have a great giveaway for you today by the lovely Goat-Milk. Goat-Milk sells high-end underwear and under garments for children. Organic, soft and the only thing I personally put on my own children. They have offered one striped thermal top or one striped onesie from their new Fall/Autumn 2012 collection to two lucky Babiekins fans.
We will announce the winners on the 11.
UPDATE: And we have two winners! Sarah (comment #81) wins a striped onesie, and Amy (comment #17) wins a striped thermal top! Congratulations!
Here is how to enter
Leave a comment letting us know which one you would like to win (top or onesie).
Also remember to
1. Check out Goat-Milk on Facebook
2. Follow Babiekins on Instagram or Pinterest for inspiration and sneak peeks.
Congratulations to FLAVIA F., who has won this beautiful necklace worn in Issue 8 of the magazine! Flavia told us she’d pair this with a Turkish caftan after she’s been to the beach; we think that sounds lovely. Be sure to send us a photo, Flavia — we’d love to see you in this statement piece.
This gorgeous nautical necklace from Pinkpoppyseed was featured in our Spring issue, and we want to give one away to a lucky reader!
There are a variety of ways you can enter. Pick one or all of the below to do! Remember that for each entry, you must leave a separate comment on this post. (It’s the only way we can count up all the entries in one spot)
- (1 entry) COMMENT on this post telling us what outfit you’d pair this necklace with.
- (1 entry) PIN this image to your Pinterest account. Be sure to use hashtag #babiekinsmag so we see the pin! Leave a comment here telling us you did so.
- (1 entry) BLOG about this giveaway. You’re welcome to use the image above, but you MUST link the image back to this post, using the URL: http://babiekinsmag.com/pinkpoppyseed-giveaway (Entries which omit this step won’t be counted; sorry!) Leave a comment here with a link to your blog post.
- (1 entry) VISIT Pinkpoppyseed’s shop and leave a comment here telling us what item catches your attention.
- (1 entry) INSTAGRAM about this giveaway. Take a picture or screen shot of this blog post if you’d like — or surprise us and get creative! Whatever you do, be sure to mention @BabiekinsMag and use the hashtag #babiekinsmag so we see your post! Leave a comment here telling us you instagrammed.
- (1 entry) FOLLOW US on Instagram; we’re @BabiekinsMag. Leave a comment here letting us know!
- (1 entry) FOLLOW US on Twitter; we’re @BabiekinsMag there, too. Leave a comment here so we know you did!
- (1 entry) CONNECT with us on GFC; click here and you’ll see the Google Friend Connect on the right side of the page. Once again, leave a comment to let us know.
- (1 entry) TWEET about this giveaway.Be sure to mention @BabiekinsMag and use hashtag #babiekinsmag so we see the tweet! Example: “I just entered to win a necklace which was worn in @BabiekinsMag! http://babiekinsmag.com/pinkpoppyseed-giveaway #babiekinsmag” Leave a comment here telling us you tweeted.
And we can’t legally ask you to like Babiekins Magazine
on Facebook as a part of this giveaway, but hey, if you want to check out our pages, we’re not going to stop you
The fine print: Giveaway ends Monday, August 13th. Winners will be selected at random from random.org. This giveaway is open to anyone (worldwide).
Photography credits: left image, Katie Jo Stephens; right image, Jessie Kenney.
Thanks to all of you who entered our recent Bluum giveaway!
We’re excited to congratulate GABRIELA R., who has won a 3-month subscription to Bluum box! Gabriela, you’ll be receiving an email shortly. xo
P.S. Even if you didn’t win, you can still sign up for Bluum in time to receive the August box.
Have you heard of Bluum? This subscription service, aimed at mothers and babies from birth to one year, offers a monthly box containing baby and beauty samples from a variety of mom-tested brands.
Each Bluum box is curated around a specific theme (May’s box was Oh, the Places You’ll Go; February was Cuddle Bubbles) and the products are hand-selected by Bluum’s NYC-based team of moms and dads. There are more members’ perks, too — for instance, when you leave reviews of products you’ve sampled, you can earn rewards towards additional products.
We’re offering one lucky reader a 3-month subscription (a $33 value) to Bluum. To enter, check out the Bluum blog, then leave a comment ON THIS POST telling us one thing you learned/loved! You have until August 1 to enter. Winner will be chosen via random.org.
(Can’t wait to see if you won? Read more about how it works and sign up here.)
Hello Babiekins readers! We’re excited to (finally!) announce the winners for the last two giveaways.
HEATHER HEDGES you have won the Lemon Tree Vintage tutu seen in Issue 8
JEMMA PREMUS you have won the Jess Quinn doll!
Congratulations to you both! Each of you will be receiving an email shortly. xo