We have partnered with Mom’s Best Network to present this fun giveaway in honor of their “new look” and issue 4 being available at our shop … featuring 7 of our favorite brands. 14 of you will have the chance to win some of these prizes! See details for each prize as well as enter below…
1. We love the baby bundle cleaning kit + wash basin from the Laundress… completely green and safe for your littles you will never want to wash their clothes in anything else again! 2 lucky winners!
2. Snap bibs are not just for the babies, we love them even for our 4 and 5 year olds, they make lunch time a breeze! 2 lucky mamas will win a $50 credit to their shop.
3. Love this darling outfit available from Wee Mondine…win a $50 credit to their shop…they carry all of the awesome brands from around the globe…MINI RODINI’s new fall just dropped and is now available in their shop! 2 lucky Winners.
4. Crushing on this pineapple tee from Mawdsley loves! 2 mamas win a $50 credit to pick their favorites from their shop! We seriously love it all!
5. Loving these head-wraps from Wise Looks, she has so many darling styles to choose from…2 lucky mamas get to pick 2 of their favorites from their shop! They are one size fits all, you could wear them too!
6. These Yosisamra ballet flats are the bomb! We can’t wait to share our personal love for them soon…2 lucky mamas will have the chance to win a pair for themselves and their little one!
7. Fun and so fresh Kid O toys are at the top of our list! The bilibo is one of our kids favorites! 2 lucky mamas will have the chance to win 3 awesome items from this brand, including the bilibo in their favorite color…go check them out!
1. Please complete the raffle copter entry below
2. Leave a comment sharing with us a favorite summer memory you have had this summer …you must leave a comment on both mom’s best [&] babiekins mag entry posts.
3. There will be 14 prizes, 2 winners for each brand featured. Must be at least 18 years old to enter…
3. Giveaway Ends next Friday August 8 at 11:59 PM pacific…GOOD LUCK!
Leave a Reply